Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Monday 18 March 2013

Evaluation: Question 4- Who would be the audience for your media product? Why?


I have drawn a person who represents my target audience. I believe she would buy my magazine as she is interested in film/media as she is a Film Extra. Also her favourite band happens to be a pop band so she is more likely to buy it as they may be in it. She also fits into my target audience band (16-21) as she is 18 so is more likely to purchase the magazine as it fits her age range and the genre of music she likes. The target audience for my magazine would wear clothes that reflect the genre- stylish, modern, girly clothes in typical pop colours (pink, red, purple,white etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment