Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Thursday 11 April 2013

Evaluation: Question 6- What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

 I have used Blogger to document the process of how I've learnt to create a magazine and how I've made my music magazine. Also I've used it for evaluating my work. Each lesson I would upload at least one post to show what I'd done that day in class and show my progress.

 I have used Prezi in part of my magazine production and my evaluation.

 I used an SLR camera to take all my photos for my music magazine, this was because the SLR took good quality images, improving the magazines overall appearance.

 I used iPhoto to download my images to the computer and select the ones I wanted to use.

 I used Photoshop to create my music magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread.

 I have used iShowU in my Research and Planning and evaluation to document my blogs progress, highlight certain pieces of work and explain/discuss certain posts or my overall progress. Also to show the process of making my magazine.

I have used Flickr to talk about media distribution for my evaluation.

I have used PowerPoint to compare my magazine to existing ones for my evaluation.

I have used Facebook to gain some audience feedback from my blog.

I used InDesign to create my contents page and double page spread.


Unfortunately my computer was very slow when doing this video so many of my pages etc wouldn't load. Also the first time I tried to do this podcast it did not save.

No comments:

Post a Comment