Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Thursday 4 October 2012

Research and Planning: Masthead designs

These are my designs for my music magazine masthead. The genre of my magazine will probably be pop as it makes up the majority of what I listen to. I haven't decided on a name yet so I just wrote masthead. I have used 3 different fonts, colours and techniques. I have added a shadow, attempted to create an inner glow (design 2- it doesn't appear to have worked) and applied embossing.  I like the effects on the 1st and 3rd designs, I like the 2nd designs colour and I like all the fonts. The last font is quite hard to read.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aimee,
    I really like your mastheads, I like the colours you have used as they are bright and suit the genre, also I like the effects you have used and they stand out. I think out of the three designs the top one would suit your genre more.

    ReplyDelete