Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Friday 26 October 2012

Research and Planning: Prop and costume list









 Here are some examples of the types of props I'll use.
For my music magazine I will need :
  • Headphones
  • Glasses
  • Clothes- black jumper, jeans (skinny and normal)
  • t-Shirt, vest
  • Converses trainers
  • Boots
  • Scarf
  • Leather jacket
  • Makeup- lipstick eyeshadow eyeliner mascara foundation eyebrow pencil
  • Guitar
  • Microphone

Also these images have a variety of different outfits/styles which can give me a wide range of ideas for my cover models costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment