Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Research and planning: Makeup Testing

These are some shots of makeup testing I did to see what look my model will have.
 Look 1
 Look 2
 Look 3
 Look 4
Look 5

My genre is pop/alternative. My 'pop star' will have to look the part.
Look 1- Bright colours, suitable for genre, a simple look. Plain but very vivid. Block patches of colour in keeping with some current popstars looks.
Look 2- Theatrical and very dramatic. Very over the top like Lady Gaga. Pastey features, dark mysterious eyes and rosy cheeks.
Look 3- Simple but not effective. The pattern on the lips cant be seen and you can barely make out the pattern on the eyes. The colours have come out very dull.
Look 4- Hollywood glamour, my model may be wearing 40's styled clothing so this will work well. Elegant simple eyes and shocking red sultry lipstick.
Look 5- The wacky unusual look. Green eyeliner framing the eyes with swirls and dots. Metallic lipstick adds a futurist element.

No comments:

Post a Comment