Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Research and planning: Potential model headshots

Model number 1:-
  • female, 23 years old, brunette, thin
This model is the right gender, age and size. She looks sort of pop like here, but often dresses more fashionable and modern (fitting into the pop genre). She also looks quite alternative which is part of genre. She is roughly the right age but can and often does look younger. She is very pretty and I will probably use her on my magazine.

She has already done modelling and will be available.







Model number 2:-

  • female, 16 years old, blonde, thin

This model is the right gender and size, but she is a little bit too young. However she could be made up to look older. Her look is very modern and trendy. It is simple but bold (colour and style). She fits into the pop genre well, she is also pretty. I will consider her for my magazine.


Model number 3:-
  • female, 17 years old, brunette, curvy/thin
This model is a better age than model 2 and dresses older, so is perfect age wise. However she looks and dresses like a rock star (with dark clothes and makeup). She has messy rocker hair. She would probably be willing to dress up and be put in makeup but probably wont want to/ be able to model for me. I will not include her in my magazine.



Model number 4:-
  • female, 16 years old, brunette, curvy
This model isn't the right age for my magazine. She doesn't look like a stereotypical pop star, but would fit more into the 'alternative' side of my genre. She doesn't often dress up but can do and is willing to have her make up and hair done for the photo. She would be available but due to her lack of pop factor I will keep her as a reserve option.


Model number 5:-
  • male, 16 years old, blonde
This model DEFINITELY isn't right for my magazine. The majority of responses from my questionnaire said they wanted a FEMALE cover person. This person also wouldn't be willing to dress up or be put in makeup. They may be willing to take part. They don't look particularly pop star like so I will not use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment