Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Thursday 8 November 2012

Research and planning: SLR test shots

 This is an indoor photo taken with the flash. I like it, but probably should have zoomed in more to get more detail.
 This photo is very bad quality. It was taken indoor with no flash and it is blurry.
 This photo is very good, its clear and shows lots of detail. I did it inside using the flash.
 This was taken outside on the 'flower' setting to pick out the detail, I didn't use the flash.
 I put the camera onto landscape setting for this photo, I like it and put the flash on but it didn't turn out well. It's too dark.
 I also used the landscape setting here and zoomed in. I used the flash and focused the camera myself.
 I used the 'flower' setting on this photo and manually changed the focus to blur the background. I used flash and this is the best photo I took.
I put the camera onto portrait for this photo and used the flash. I probably should have left the flash off as the picture is overly bright (and the model practically blinded) but the location was very dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment