Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Research and planning: magazine layout/colour research

From my research I have found that practically all pop magazines use the colour pink as its main colour. On this magazine there is a cover line about fashion that uses several images to give examples of the kind of clothing that is featured. I like this idea and think I will add it to my front cover as lots of pop magazines do the same.

 I like the layout of this pop magazine as it has plenty of cover lines but you can still see the cover photo clearly. I want my magazine to be the same so I will rearrange my layout and add more photos to my cover lines. Also I like the banner at the bottom that shows the different posters available in the magazine, I might use this as it will help make my magazine more appealing to the target audience and show which genre my magazine is.

I like the use of different fonts and colours on this pop magazine, I will change my front cover in the same way so that it is easier to read and more appealing. Also I like how they've used a different shape for one of their cover lines so that it stands out against the others, this is good to use on competitions and feature stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment