Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Research and planning: Social network feedback

This is the feedback I got from posting my blog address on a social networking site.

Mel- An interesting almost intense front cover,good name and type face in use,I agree with Aimee the red on title is fine but the cover lines would show up more if not all done in red some in white would stand out a little better in some areas,like the way it doesn't overlap the face .

Heather- Rod said he is colour blind, so he finds it hard to read red text on grey it all merges in to one. He said yellow would be better! I think the cover shot is very striking for a news stand and it will attract the punters, very good.

David- Don't use the second M.A.C picture as it looks dirty. You also should look at covers for Kerrang and Rolling Stone for some non-pop references.

Rayanne- I think it's really good, you explained everything clearly and the colours, images and subject matter suits the genre of the magazine.

Sarah- I love the colours!! The models, font and props match the genre, pop! Love it.

Daniel- Great work! What I've noticed in most of the pop magazines you've used as reference is the similarities with plain white backgrounds and bright vibrant fonts that stand out from the page. You may want to use more than one or two different font colours for the cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment