Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Research and planning: Pose research

Certain model poses are used in certain genres, this is because some poses are only appropriate for certain genre types and also it helps to identify what the genre is.
For example:
 Playful and flirty poses- usually involve kissing/kisses, commonly used in pop magazines as the stories featured inside often involve romance and relationships.

 Cheesy or immature poses- used in pop magazines due to the age and immaturity of its target
 audience. Also these pose are often a source of humor or fun.
 Posing with props/over exaggerated emotion- props can provide a clue to the story the photo represents or be used to create a fun/playful atmosphere

 Unusual/ridiculous poses- this shows childishness and provides a light hearted feeling to a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment