Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Thursday 13 September 2012

Research and Planning: College Magazine Analysis

  • You can tell its a college magazine because the masthead says 'College'
  • The man in the main picture is holding text books for college subjects
  • One of the cover lines says 'Make money on campus'
  • Another says 'College Couture'
  • The other cover lines are all about things that college students would care about or be interested in (Blackberrys, spring break etc)
  • The person in the main picture look as if he is in his late teens or early twenties
  • The publication line involves modern, popular words like 'hip' and 'happening'
  • The bar code says the price is $4.99, us college students would be more likely to afford it  than high school students
  • The issue number says 'The Inaugural' edition, inaugural means the start/beginning of an institution (e.g. college)

No comments:

Post a Comment