Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Monday 17 September 2012

Research and Planning: Interview Questions

1. Do you like the cover lines featured on the front of the magazine? What others would you like to see?
2. Does the masthead suit a college magazine? Can you think of a more appropriate name?
3. What do you think of the colour scheme? Can you recommend any changes?
4. If this magazine was free, would you get it and why?
5. Do you like the layout of the page? Is it easy to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment