Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and Planning: Photoshop cd tutorial


First I opened up the 3 files in Photoshop. Then using the marque cutting out tool I cut out the CD and then using the moving tool I dragged it across to the background. I adjusted the size and positioning before changing its colour by clicking image, appearance, then colour balance. Then I used the magic wand to select part of the white background of the horn. Then I clicked on select, similar, which selected the rest of the white, I clicked invert which swapped it so instead of selecting the white it selected the image. Using the move tool I placed it on my background, adjusted the size and positioning and again changed the colour (using the same process as before). Then on the layers palette I selected the 4th layer labeled 'notes' which inserted a picture of music notes. I positioned them and then clicked 'Horizontal writing tool', this allowed me to draw a text box. I wrote my name and changed the font, size and colour using the tool bar at the top of the page. I selected the text box then clicked layer, layer style and drop shadow. I adjusted the shadow so it was underneath the writing. Then I clicked on the background layer on the layer palette, I clicked filter, distort and wave. I altered it until the background looked how I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment