Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Research and Planning: College magazine Evaluation

The mast head on my magazine is clear to read and is easily seen from far away. It doesn't take up too much cover space. My cover lines were large enough to read without taking up lots of space but they may have been hard to read due to their colour.
My magazine does follow the three colour rule but two are more prominent than others as I rushed writing my cover lines and forgot to switch the texts colour as I went along. This has made the yellow barely noticeable and the green and orange the main colours.
I can tell the contents page and cover page are from the same magazine because they use the same colours and fonts as each other.
The contents page photos are appropriate for the magazine and look very good but the photo on the front isn't. I think this is because I didn't use a real camera for it and I edited it on Photoshop. I should have left it as it was.
There are plenty of stories on the cover and the contents page. The ones on the contents page are more appropriate and sensible but the ones on the cover are more childish. I think this makes my cover more noticeable and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment