Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Monday 24 September 2012

Research and Planning: College magazine contents page

This is my college magazine contents page. I made it on InDesign. I took the pictures myself and used the same colour scheme as on my front cover.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aimee!

    It is very obvious that this is from the same magazine as your front cover, I think it's because of the same colour scheme and overall style! The colours work really well and the text is well laid out. The images are also a nice addition!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    You have continued your colour scheme, I think the colours work well together, Its clear its the same magazine as the cover. The articles and images you have included are appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    You can definitely tell that this page is from the same magazine as the front cover because you kept to the same colour scheme. The stories and articles you have included seem to be appropriate and the image fits the magazine type well! I also like the alternate colours of the text, it makes it clear to read. :)

    ReplyDelete