Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Thursday 13 September 2012

Research and Planning: InDesign tutorial

- I selected a film review off of 'Empire' and copied the text to a word document and copied it and the picture to my desktop
- I opened a document in InDesign then clicked file and 'place', selected my document and then drew a box to place my text in. I then clicked the red plus in a box to draw another box for the rest of the text
- I did file and place again but selected the picture this time, I drew a box where I wanted it to go
- I then clicked 'text' and drew a text box at the top of my page. I then wrote my title and then clicked the colour change button to change the colour.
- Then I highlighted the text, clicked 'stroke' on the side bar, added weight and selected a colour to give my title a border.
- Then I selected the rectangle tool, picked a colour and drew a rectangle over the top of my whole page. Then I right clicked the page, selected 'arrange' and send to back. This put the rectangle behind my text and image, giving me a background.

No comments:

Post a Comment