Dear Moderator
Please find directly below my completed music magazine. My evaluation starts on the 12/03/13 and finishes on the 11/04/13. My research and planning starts on the 10/09/12 and finishes on the 12/03/13. I hope you enjoy my blog and my magazine, also I hope you think its awesome :)
Have a nice day,
Aimee

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and Planning: Photoshop Challenge

- I clicked new, then changed it from clipboard to international paper (A4)
- I selected the horizontal text tool, drew a text box and wrote AS Media Studies
- Then I changed the font and size using the tool bar, and the colour using the colour box
- I then right clicked the page and clicked background
- Then I clicked on it in the layers panel, and using the paint bucket tool I coloured it
- Then I selected the text, clicked layers, layer style and drop shadow.
- Then I adjusted the shadow size, positioning and opacity
- Then I cut out a picture of a celebrity using the magnetic lasso tool and placed it on the page
- Then I clicked the brush tool, changed the brush size, opacity and colour. Then I coloured in her hair
- Then I drew a box the same colour as my background onto the page, I then moved it down in the layers panel so my images were on top of it. I then used the paint bucket tool to colour my original background into my new boarder colour

No comments:

Post a Comment